Employer Defense Attorney | Ask a Question

Ask a Question

If you have been served with a civil complaint or other paperwork by a former employee, please fill out the form below to receive a free 15 minute phone consultation.

Your Name & Your Company's Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone (required)

Your Company's Address

When Were You Served with the Complaint or Other Paper?

Name of Employee(s) Making the Claims

Please describe the employee claim

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

 I have read and understand the disclaimer.